One Guitarist, One Chick Drummer, a Fender guitar, and a Bunny named Jackson.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chick Drummer Has Moved

Omigod did you leave the band?

No. I didn't leave the band. At the Blogher conference I received some good information about expanding the Chick Drummer to its own blog so that I can explore more issues about women and music. I also wanted to devote some time to writing about our shows in general. So this blog, Short Punks in Love, will be about our shows, rehearsals, recordings, podcasts, etc.

So, if you're looking for Chick Drummer, go to: http://chickdrummer.wordpress.com/

I'm new to wordpress so let me know if there are things that I should change on the new blog. And if you subscribe, don't forget to add the link.

Meanwhile, stay connected here for news on SPiL!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments: